Aircraft Specialty Flightlines is excited to produce Custom Wheel Chocks for your
aircraft. Our product is unique compared to some of the other wheel chocks out there,
in that we build ours out of 6061T-6 aluminum that is powder coated in our shop.
Advantages of our chocks include:
- Extremely lightweight compared to chocks made out of steel. (9 oz complete weight
for 1 pair of 1.5” chocks, 18oz for 1 pair of 2.5” chocks)
- Chocks are available in 1.5” size for aircraft up to 3,000 lbs (Fit’s under RV wheel
pants, in 2.5” sizes for larger aircraft (Barons, Twin Cessnas, etc….)
- Aircraft Specialty is excited to announce CUSTOM WHEEL CHOCKS FOR JET AIRCRAFT
- Very Durable Powdercoat finish that will withstand the elements
- Extremely corrosion resistant
- Our chocks include a front and rear chock, connected with a lightweight cable
- The front side of the front chock and, the rear side of the rear chock are engraved
with your N number, or whatever else you would like.
- Chocks are offered in Bare Aluminum, or powder coated (Shown) in a durable grey black
or orange finish.
As with everything else that we do at Aircraft Specialty, we aim to make your purchasing
experience as easy as possible. Just fill out the form below to create your customized
set of chocks. Lead times run approximately 4-6 weeks depending on powder coat color
choice. We run these in batches to keep the pricing low for our customers.